NIMBioS location on The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, campus
NIMBioS is located in the Claxton Building, 1122 Volunteer Boulevard.
Walking directions from the Four Points Sheraton Cumberland House (1109 White Ave.) to NIMBioS (˜10 min walk):
- Exit the hotel at White Avenue.
- Turn right onto White Ave SW toward 12th St SW.
- Go approximately 3 blocks to James Agee St.
- Turn left onto James Agee St.
- At the traffic light, cross Cumberland Ave and continue straight on what is now Philip Fulmer Way.
- In one block you will be just past the construction area with the football stadium ahead to your left and the large Lot 9 parking lot ahead to your right. Turn right and Claxton is the first building on your left.
- The entrance is just to the left of the Blueberry Falls water feature where there is a big sign for NIMBioS.
- NIMBioS occupies the entire first (ground-level) floor with its main office in Suite 106. Meeting rooms are on the north end (straight down the hallway then left) in Suite 104. Seminars and other large classroom events take place on the 2nd floor.
Click here for more information about NIMBioS facilities.