How NIMBioS is Supporting the Math Bio Community
NIMBioS has been an integral part of advancing the field of mathematical biology since 2008.
While our current ways of supporting the community are a little different, our mission and expertise is deeply rooted in our understanding of what makes collaborative research in mathematical biology successful.
We work to help you be more efficient and successful in the work you want to do.
Are you interested in finding a partner in a new area of biology that could benefit from your math? Or a new area of math that could be inspired by your biology?
Do you want your work to be shared and discussed within the broader mathematical biology community?
Are there math bio initiatives you would want to lead, if only you had intellectual partners and administrative support?
Or are there other ways we can help you? Tell us!
We offer a variety of supportive services
- Assistance in grant proposal preparation for math bio research
- Project management for large, collaborative teams
- Hourly or project-based research programming
- Hourly or project-based support in Remote Sensing and GIS methods
- Hourly or project-based support in model design and/or implementation
- Project-based support for designing and running Outreach Programs based on your research
- Matchmaking among researchers looking for new collaborations
- and so much more!
1122 Volunteer Blvd., Suite 106
University of Tennessee
PH: (865) 974-9334
FAX: (865) 974-9461
From 2008 until early 2021, NIMBioS was supported by the
National Science Foundation
through NSF Award #DBI-1300426, with additional support from
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.
©2008-2021 National Institute for Mathematical and Biological Synthesis. All rights reserved.